ANNOUNCING: The GLOBAL HEALING MIRACLE EXPERIMENT

Your Journey to Experience & Share Life-Changing Ancient Healing Secrets to

Heal Yourself, & Heal the World

Congratulations! You making this one choice to join this Global Healing Miracle Experiment could literally change your life forever.

You can APPLY NOW, below.

A group of about 230 of us are just completing a 30-day experiment/game in which we applied 3 Ancient Secrets from Dr. Naram in our lives — and the results were astounding. The Mystical Miracles of Love we saw in our personal lives were remarkable and inspiring.

Now we want to do a collective experiment — towards the benefit of the whole World.

This experiment, like the last one, is based on Ancient Healing Secrets taught by legendary master healer Dr. Naram.

A book revealing these secrets (called “Ancient Secrets of a Master Healer”) will be published later this year, ONLY it felt like THE WORLD NEEDS THESE ANCIENT HEALING SECRETS NOW. Parts of this book, including key secrets, will be released each week of this experiment, for each of us participating to apply.

This experiment will involve 1,080 people from around the world. Together we will apply the ancient healing secrets to help ourselves, and simultaneously to invite a healing miracle for all of humanity.

One of the ancient healing secret principles this experiment is based on is this: You are a microcosm of the macrocosm… as You Nourish & Heal Yourself, You are simultaneously helping All of Humanity. During this experiment you will be applying certain secrets from Dr. Naram’s ancient lineage in your own life (home remedies, marmaa, etc) — and we also will be holding a collective intention for how it will benefit the world.

By together applying the powerful ancient healing principles taught by master healer Dr. Naram — you are likely going to see more ‘miracles’ occur in and around you — including you could feel much healthier, happier, and with more inner-peace. At the same time, as we do the experiment correctly together, we can see a miracle happening globally, too.

You are simultaneously making Dr. Naram’s dream come true, while at the same time changing countless lives for the better

We will have live Zoom calls together every Sunday. Our first live call all together for this Global Healing Miracle Experiment will be April 19th (Sunday), at 8am PST (which is 11am EST New York, 4pm London, 5pm Berlin, & 8:30pm India). The join URL will be sent out the day before the call, and if you can not attend live – the call will be recorded and sent to you.

To apply to be one of the select people from around the world to participate in this life-transformative, and global-shifting experience — please fill out the form below (or at this link: https://forms.gle/LT1uuP6R3y15Ddoe7), and then click Submit.

75 thoughts on “ANNOUNCING: The GLOBAL HEALING MIRACLE EXPERIMENT (Applying Dr. Naram’s Ancient Healing Secrets to Heal Yourself & Heal the World)

1. Padmalaya Mariposa says:

I’m really looking forward to this experience. We are all going to do wonderful things together. Thank you, Clint, for creating this opportunity.

1. Gokhan Sorguc says:

I would like to be part of this wonderful experience. I would like to be a part of making people happy and making world better place…

2. Gemma Forte says:

Receiving this opportunity in itself is a miracle. I look forward to being part of this wonderful healing work.

Namaste

3. Dick Dalton says:

Beautiful. I had voiced this request (to join our group together and focus on a world healing) ‘privately’ to a fellow mystical gamer a week or two ago. Your plan is a miraculous answer to my prayer. Love it. Love you. Love the world. 💗🌍☮️🤗

4. Nancy Raffa Hallman says:

Dearest Dr Clint:

I am with you in helping keep Dr Naram’s vision alive and to contribute in any capacity that I am qualified to. I have already read the initial chapters of your book in December and had correspondence with you about that. Please let me know how I can be a part of this collective mission.
    Sending you all my love. Aum Tat Sat Aum
    Strength and Courage to both you and Krushna ( and his mom) as you navigate moving forward.
    With Love,
    Nancy

5. Ana says:

I do no this participate in any of the social sites therefore do not have zoom, what’s up, etc. Ido hope this is not a requirement to participate.

6. Carl A Risheim says:

Being part of something Dr. Naram had a passion for in life is an honor. He was a wonderful man with a passion to help and heal the world. We all need to do our part.

7. Shiva Garg says:

Your endeavor is highly appreciated as it is very timely as well as necessary.
    I have great love and regards for Mrs. Dr. Naram and Krushna Naram and hope that with book stack left by Dr. Pankaj Naram and his literature, they will keep propagation of Ancient Secrets alive.

8. Liz Petrilak says:

Hello there! I did fill out the registration form back on the 11th but have yet to hear back from anyone. Did I miss something? Many Blessings, Liz

9. Monica says:

I just want to show my Gratitude for this opportunity of Self and collective awakening. I feel this intention, will bring clarity and righteousness inside and outside. Monica ( Italy )

10. Christa Barbara Asal says:

Hi dear,

it’s sunday here and I don’t have any URL for the Zoom or to enter the meeting yet.

But I guess this will be a great work together with all the ppl around the planet and I already forwarded informations about Dr. Naram and now your project or the common global project.

Greetings form Germany
    <3 I love you, I`m with you!!

11. Haiming says:

I read some lovely comments here. very grateful here… I am ready to experience some miracles. Thanks everyone !

12. Julian J Adams says:

Being of Indian origin I know off the power in the ancient secrets but yet to experience the same will explain in detail in person, till then Im going all out to spread the news.
    Love & blessings
    Julian

13. Heather Greene says:

I can’t wait to to start! I literally discovered Dr Naran on YouTube about a month before he passed , I was so fascinated by his technique that I wished that I LEE would teach me this method of healing others, I still can’t believe that he’s gone and I never got to meet him in person. I’m so glad that his energy lives on and I’ll still get to learn from him through his work In this book.🙏

14. Hortencia tijerina says:

The entire world misses You! But you continue to live on for ever you touched so mines lives including mine.

15. Chandra Mooroogen says:

Healing the world together is a blessing from the Universe! Thanking The Doctors and all the group.Love and light to you all!

16. Indrani Maitra says:

Bhagavad Gita says that no good efforts are ever wasted. This is a Great Effort! So, it is bound to be a success!

17. Anna says:

Only 2 days ago I was wondering what had happened with that wonderful Doctor I had seen on Youtube many months ago, not remembering his name. And here you are responding to my internal query. Miracles abound as does my gratitude

18. Aviva Yunger says:

A few minutes ago, I have tried to send an email to the email address I have –
    Dr. Clint Rogers , the email return back to me.. I was looking for contact info for you on the internet, and I ended up on this web site.. so I cut and paste my email, and attached it here..
    Is the above is not a valid email anymore?
    I would like to hear about your program.

Dear Dr. Client, Dr. Naram’s family, and staff

I was saddened to find out that Master Healer Dr.Naram left earth unexpectedly.

The world lost a very special soul that inhouse within unconditional love for humanity, a real Master healer, a great husband, father, and a master teacher.
    I wish I had the right words to express how much I miss him.

My sympathy to Dr. Naram’s family, students, and all the staff.

I would love to receive a link where I can purchase your book.
    Do you sell it in audible?

Blessing of light to all of you
    Aviva Yunger

19. Florence says:

I’m eager to read the book and perhaps practice what will be revealed. The world shall have hope at last. Your devotion Dr. Clint is the drive force to where Dr. Naram stopped, I am sure he had a huge dream. His wife & Son with you and all who rallied behind him have our support.

20. Richard Leong says:

I will stand with you Dr. Clint for Dr. Naram’s spirit lives in each and everyone of us. We are the drops of rain that will become the storm which raises the tides to lift all ships. Let Dr.Naram spirit fill all our sails and heal our souls. As we travel into this new world. For we are all one and connected.

21. Ramulaben K. Mistry says:

Thank you Dr. Clint Roger for giving me an opportunity to learn about the Doctor Naram’ s healing book. Please, let me know when it get published. I want a copy. Thanks for the opportunity!!! God bless Dr. Naram and you too!

22. Maninder Kaur & Ajit Singh says:

Thank you very much Dr Clint for taking this initiative to spread the ancient healing secrets preached by Dr Naram for better health and peace of humanity

23. Ramulaben Mistry says:

I don’t have zoom. Is this a requirement? I can not attend my meeting. I tried but, did not work. Tell me what todo? My meeting was at 11:00 am NJ time. On today 5/3/2020.

Stuck in nj